Awards & Recognition
The following awards will be granted by the Panel of Judges:
- A Grand Award winner will be selected from among the Hong Kong Sustainability Award winners in each category (e.g. large organization, medium and small-sized organization) to give the highest accolade for its excellent achievement in sustainability.
- Hong Kong Sustainability Award(s) will be awarded to organizations demonstrating excellent achievements in sustainability in each category which are the role model for organizations in the industry and the business community at large.
- Certificates of Excellence will be granted to organizations demonstrating outstanding achievements in sustainability.
- Special Recognition for Outstanding Sustainability Initiative will be granted to organizations which have implemented outstanding sustainability initiatives/ cases with proven positive impact on its business / organizational performance. The Special Recognition will be granted to organizations with outstanding performance in the Economic, Social and Environmental dimensions respectively.
- Special Recognition for Innovation will be granted to organizations which have incorporated innovative ideas in the sustainability initiatives or have implemented their sustainability measures in an innovative way; or have made use of innovative methods to promote the importance of sustainability among the stakeholders.
- Special Recognition for Best Response to COVID-19 will be granted to organizations which have implemented measures in favour of their staff, or measures that resulted in positive impact on their business and the society at large during the outbreak of COVID-19.
There is no limit to the number of awardees of Hong Kong Sustainability Award, Certificate of Excellence, Special Recognition. Additional Special Awards may be granted at the discretion of the Examiners and Judges to recognize organizations with outstanding performance in specific areas.