- Participating organizations and nominees shall ensure that all information provided in the application form and nomination form is true and correct. Any misrepresentation, omission or misleading information given may disqualify the application.
- Participating organizations and nominees shall provide required assistance to the Secretariat throughout the judging process.
- The decision of Panel of Judges is final.
- All information and documents supplied by the participating organizations and nominees including their identities, application forms, nomination forms and commentaries developed during the review of entries are kept confidential and will be used only for the judging of the Award.
- All Judges and Examiners are required to declare in advance to the Award Secretariat any cases or situations which may create any apparent or potential conflict of interest. The Judges or Examiners in question would be banned from reviewing the entries concerned or handling in any manner the materials submitted by the participating organizations or nominees involves.
- The winners will be allowed to use the award logo on their stationary, promotional literature and in advertising. In using the Logo, the organizations and nominees must follow the guidelines provided by the HKMA. Should there be any dispute arising from the right of using Logo, the decision of the HKMA shall be final and binding.