- The Hong Kong Sustainability Award only accepts online application.
- Please use Google Chrome, Firefox or Safari to access the Entry Form.
- Please click the link to fill in the Entry Form: http://www.hkma.org.hk/hksa_eform_eng
- Once the completed Entry Form is submitted, a designated user ID and password will be sent via email for you to access to the online Application Form.
- Please fill in and submit the online Application Form on or before 5pm, Friday, 17 February 2017.
- No late application will be accepted.
Guidelines of the Online Application Form
- Please use Google Chrome, Firefox or Safari to access the online application form.
- Please use your designated user ID and password to log in to the online application form.
- The online application form comprises five sections, including:
- Management Commitment and Stakeholder Engagement
Key Elements of Sustainability:
- Economic Dimension
- Social Dimension
- Environmental Dimension
- Impact of Sustainability Measures or Initiatives on Business / Organizational Performance or on the Society
- Different departments/parties of your organization can simultaneously fill in different sections of the application form using the same set of user ID and password, however, simultaneous input of data under the same section is not supported.
- You are not required to complete all five sections in one attempt. The in-completed application form will be saved automatically during the input process, however, you are required to press the “Save and Log out” button before logging out.
- After finishing each section, please press the “Completed” button.
- After completing all five sections, please fill in the declaration section and press the “Submit the Application Form” button. You may use the same set of user ID and password to review your submitted application form, however, you are not allowed to change the submission content once the form has been submitted.
- You can print or save the application form in html format. Please consider the environment before printing the application form.