INFORMATION FOR APPLICANTS
- Registration by the internet or fax (2765 0991) are welcome but are subject to payment in full within 7 days of the date the reservation is made or 3 working days prior to programme commencement, whichever is sooner.
- Acceptance is subject to the discretion of the Association.
- An official receipt will be sent to you within two weeks.
- Applicants are expected to attend the course at the place and time specified in the brochure unless otherwise notified.
- When a programme is over-subscribed, additional classes may be started in some cases. Applicants may then be notified of the new time, dates and place of meetings when necessary.
- No refund will be made after payment, but participants can arrange to have their places substituted should they be unable to attend the programme by notifying the Association at least 2 days prior to programme commencement.
- Applicants, upon full payment, will be processed on a first-come first-served basis.
- No classes will be held when storm warning signal No. 8 or above/Red/Black Rainstorm Warning is in force. In that case, an alternative session will be arranged. (Classes will resume if No. 8/Red/Black Rainstorm Warning is lowered before 3:00 pm for evening classes, 12:00 noon for afternoon classes and 7:00 am for morning classes.)
- For ENQUIRIES please call 2774-8500 (Enrolment Section) during normal office hours or fax 2765-0991.
- The HKMA reserves the right to make alterations regarding the course details.
- The HKMA supports the equal opportunities policy, without discriminating against any person on the grounds of gender, disability, family status or any other basis.
- I authorize the HKMA to obtain, and the relevant authority to release any information about my studies in institutions in Hong Kong and/or overseas.
- I understand that, upon my registration in the programme, the data will become part of my student record and may be used and processed for all lawful purposes relating to my academic and/or non-academic activities in accordance with the established policy of the HKMA and the Hong Kong Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance (Cap.486).
- I authorize the HKMA to use my data to carry out checks on my academic status, including but not limited to multiple admission applications and records of previous studies.
- I expressly consent that the personal data will be used for the HKMA administrative, academic, research, statistical, alumni activities and prescribed purposes as allowed by HKMA and the laws of Hong Kong from time to time.
I authorize the HKMA to use my data to keep me informed of any direct marketing information including training and education programmes, awards and competitions, membership, alumni, promotional activities and other services and activities that it may arrange.
Please tick the box to indicate your consent.
Please tick the box to indicate your objection.
I declare that the information I have given in this application is true and correct.