BA (Hons) Business (Assessed in English)
Glyndŵr University, United Kingdom
29 Jun 2019
3 May 2019
This degree is awarded by the Glyndŵr University, UK
Non-Local Higher and Professional Education (Regulation) Ordinance
Registration Number: 252612 and 252613
WHY CHOOSE GLYNDŴR UNIVERSITY?
Glyndŵr University (pronounced "glen-doo-er") in Wrexham was created out of the North East Wales Institute of Higher Education (NEWI) It can trace its origins back to 1887 with the formation of the Wrexham School of Science and Art. In 2004, NEWI became a full member of the University of Wales.
In 2017, the University received a silver award in the Teaching Excellence Framework (TEF), which is awarded to institutions that deliver high quality teaching, learning and outcomes for its students and consistently exceeds rigorous national quality requirements for UK higher education.
- The BA (Hons) programmes are in 2 different areas: Business and Accounting & Finance
- Carries out robust double marking and the external examiner monitoring systems
- Comprises 3 years of study, with a total of 360 credits. Exemptions will be given with relevant qualification
- Most of the modules are assessed by written assignments, with a few modules have examination
- The award will be given by Glyndwr University, which carries equivalent academic status to the same qualification conferred by the University in the UK
|For course details:|
|Rosalind Wong:||2774 8541|
It is a matter of discretion for individual employers to recognise any qualification to which this course may lead.
HK$ 90,000 (For entry into Year 2) HK$135,000 (Full programme of 3 years)
To be admitted to Year One of the programmes, applicants should normally hold one of the following:
- Pass in 2AL / 1AL +2AS subjects or equivalent; or
- HKDSE Level 2 in 3 subjects; or
- Completion of the HKMA Foundation Certificate or equivalent; or
- Mature students with 2 years relevant working experiences; or
- Other qualifications deemed equivalent by the University
To be admitted to Year Two of the programmes, applicants should normally hold one of the following:
- HKMA DMS/DBM/ADMS/ADBM graduates; or
- Associate Degree/Higher Diploma holders in related disciplines or equivalent
Applicants may apply for exemption. Decisions on the exempted credits will be made on a case-by-case basis. Applicants can only apply for exemption on Year 1 modules.
English RequirementsTo be admitted to programmes delivered in English, applicants should normally hold one of the following:
- Pass in the Use of English of the HKAL Examination; or
- Level 3 or above in English Language of HKDSE; or
- D or above in English Language (Syllabus B) of HKCEE; or
- B or above in English Language (Syllabus A) of HKCEE; or
- IELTS score of 6.0 or equivalent; or
- Students who have obtained his/her previous qualification entirely through the medium of English.
Applicants who cannot fulfill any one of the above English requirements can choose to study the degree programmes in Chinese.