Bachelor of Arts (Hons) Accounting and Finance (Part time)
- Top-up Bachelor Degree
University of Greenwich, United Kingdom
27 Mar 2017
Non-Local Higher and Professional Education (Regulation) Ordinance
Registration Number: 251227
The University of Greenwich and the HKMA offer the Bachelor of Arts (Hons) Accounting and Finance to assist executives to pursue the professional qualification in the area of accountancy through continuous academic advancement.
The University of Greenwich is proud of its diverse student body. It is home to a thriving community of over 23,000 students of all ages. Students from over 140 countries choose to study at Greenwich, which is also a popular option for local communities in UK.
The University of Greenwich's Faculty of Business enhances students' employment prospects by teaching them the skills and knowledge sought by employers. Academic learning is related to real-life business situations and is combined with opportunities for work experience and business simulations, providing students with practical skills. University of Greenwich teaching staff members are well qualified academically. Many have professional qualifications and expertise and bring a wealth of real business awareness and experience. It has a strong commitment to support the learning needs of each student.
University of Greenwich is located at the Old Royal Naval College in Greenwich and is ten minutes from London's financial centre at Canary Wharf. The campus has state-of-the-art teaching facilities, an excellent library and substantial computing resources. The School has over 4,000 students, including a thriving international community, and around 150 full-time staff, as well as many other part-time staff from industry.
The programme aims at seeking to ensure exemptions from the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA). Graduates of the programme are entitled to the maximum exemptions of six ACCA papers*, which brings students closer to the status of a professional accountant*.
* The exemption granted is subject to the decision of Association of Chartered Certified Accountant (ACCA) on individual basis, based on the academic achievements of individual student.
Introduction To the School of Business, University of Greenwich, UK
Why the University of Greenwich Bachelor of Arts (Hons) Accounting and Finance Programme?
An Express way for a Reputable UK Degree
The University of Greenwich is an internationally recognised university. The Programme is a fully accredited British undergraduate university degree.
Attainable in ONE Year
Participants can complete the Programme in 12 months with completing five (5) modules.
Fully taught by experienced Local Associate Faculty
The Programme is taught by experienced local associates, who are practicing accountants or academics. A good mixture of academic learning and practicality can be ensured.
Affordable and Competitive Programme Fee
Degree can be obtained in an affordable and competitive programme fee.
- Seeks to ensure Exemptions from the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA)
The Bachelor of Arts (Hons) Accounting and Finance Programme can be completed in one (1) year over three (3) academic terms. Each term lasts for four (4) months.
Total: 1 year
Upon completion, students will be awarded the Bachelor of Arts (Hons) Accounting and Finance by the University of Greenwich
It is a matter of discretion for individual employers to recognise any qualification to which this course may lead.
HK$ 59,700 (to be collected in three installments.)
- HKMA Advanced Diploma in Professional Accounting Studies OR
- Accounting-related qualifications in diploma level, which equate in level and content to the first two years of the Accounting & Finance degree programme OR
- Accounting-related sub-degree (either Higher Diploma or Associate Degree) holder.
- Applicant must be proficient in English language and may be required to provide evidence of proficiency:
- Grade D or above obtained from HKCEE (Syllabus B) OR
- Grade D or above obtained from HKALE OR
- Level 3 or above from HKDSE OR
- Equivalent English Proficiency such as IELTS 6.0 or TOFEL 550, etc.