Bachelor of Arts (Hons) Accounting and Finance (Part time)
- Top-up Bachelor Degree
University of Greenwich, United Kingdom
7 Dec 2018
Non-Local Higher and Professional Education (Regulation) Ordinance
Registration Number: 251227
The University of Greenwich and the HKMA offer the Bachelor of Arts (Hons) Accounting and Finance to assist executives to pursue the professional qualification in the area of accountancy through continuous academic advancement.
University of Greenwich has been providing higher education for over 125 years. It has over 20,000 UK and international students studying at three campuses in the UK, and an additional 17,000 students studying overseas.
University of Greenwich is a public, research university with four faculties: Architecture, Computing & Humanities; Business School; Education & Health; and Engineering & Science. It's part of the University Alliance group and is silver rated in the Teaching Excellence Framework.
The university operates across three campuses: Greenwich and Avery Hill in London and Medway in Kent. Its renowned research has been globally received and endorsed by nine Times Higher Education Awards and four Queen's Anniversary Prizes for Higher & Further Education.
Notable alumni include Nobel Laureate Sir Charles Kao, Blur musician David Rowntree and campaigner Doreen Lawrence, Baroness Lawrence of Clarendon.
The programme aims at seeking to ensure exemptions from the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA). Graduates of the programme are entitled to the maximum exemptions of six ACCA papers*, which brings students closer to the status of a professional accountant*.
* The exemption granted is subject to the decision of Association of Chartered Certified Accountant (ACCA) on individual basis, based on the academic achievements of individual student.
Introduction To the School of Business, University of Greenwich, UK
Why the University of Greenwich Bachelor of Arts (Hons) Accounting and Finance Programme?
An Express way for a Reputable UK Degree
The University of Greenwich is an internationally recognised university. The Programme is a fully accredited British undergraduate university degree.
Attainable in ONE Year
Participants can complete the Programme in 12 months with completing five (5) modules.
Fully taught by experienced Local Associate Faculty
The Programme is taught by experienced local associates, who are practicing accountants or academics. A good mixture of academic learning and practicality can be ensured.
Affordable and Competitive Programme Fee
Degree can be obtained in an affordable and competitive programme fee.
- Seeks to ensure Exemptions from the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA)
The Bachelor of Arts (Hons) Accounting and Finance Programme can be completed in one (1) year over three (3) academic terms. Each term lasts for four (4) months.
Total: 1 year
Upon completion, students will be awarded the Bachelor of Arts (Hons) Accounting and Finance by the University of Greenwich
|For course details:|
|Michael Lee:||2774 8513|
|Mandy Kwok:||2774 8599|
It is a matter of discretion for individual employers to recognise any qualification to which this course may lead.
HK$ 59,700 (to be collected in three installments.)
- HKMA Advanced Diploma in Professional Accounting Studies OR
- Accounting-related qualifications in diploma level, which equate in level and content to the first two years of the Accounting & Finance degree programme OR
- Accounting-related sub-degree (either Higher Diploma or Associate Degree) holder.
- Applicant must be proficient in English language and are required to provide evidence of proficiency if educated in a language other than English:
- Grade D or above obtained from HKCEE (Syllabus B) OR
- Grade D or above obtained from HKALE OR
- Level 3 or above from HKDSE OR
- Equivalent English Proficiency such as IELTS 6.0 or TOFEL 550, etc.