BSc(Hons) Information Technology and Business Information Systems
Middlesex University, United Kingdom
23 Jan 2018
5 Jan 2018
Non-Local Higher and Professional Education (Regulation) Ordinance
Registration Number: 251740
This programme is designed, assessed and quality assured by Middlesex University. It is built on a modular base, which comprises three functionally independent but academically and structurally co-related parts. Students MUST complete all the three parts progressively in order to be eligible for the BSc Hons degree. However, flexibility will be accorded to students in recognition of their particular needs. The programme allows students to enter at the first or the second parts to read for an NCC Education Level 4 Diploma in Business Information Technology (QCF) or an NCC Education Level 5 Diploma in Business Information Technology (QCF) or the final year of BSc Hons Information Technology and Business Information Systems.
The course combines lectures, tutorials and self-tuition.
It breaks down into four modules:
- Strategic Management & Information Systems
- Social, Professional and Ethical Issues in Information Systems
- Information Systems Project
- Human Factors in IT
The three parts in the programme are:
- Part 1 NCC Education Level 4 Diploma in Business Information Technology (QCF)
- Part 2 NCC Education Level 5 Diploma in Business Information Technology (QCF)
- Part 3 (equivalent to the final year of the BSc Hons Information Technology with Business Information Systems offered by Middlesex University in the UK)
A Middlesex University programme and qualification, designed, assessed and quality assured by Middlesex but delivered at and by the Hong Kong Management Association.
English (Supplemented with Cantonese)
It is a matter of discretion for individual employers to recognise any qualification to which this course may lead.
The Programme will commence in January and October each year.