Executive Diploma in eCommerce for SME
27 Feb 2019
20 Feb 2019
Evolution of new information technology has changed how consumers search for information, interact with each other, and buy products. The popularization of these technologies has made it possible for companies to have a better understanding of their customers' decision journey and subsequent purchase action.
Changing in customer behaviour has also caused tremendous impact on tradition marketing approach, traditional marketing communications media eg. printed advertising, TV are losing their effectiveness. Companies requires a new approach to reach and engage consumers. Having more understanding in new technologies, digital marketing and eCommerce is inevitable and is becoming more important in the developing the O2O and eCommerce business.
The establishment of self-owned website is of increasing importance for business nowadays and this is a trend. This training course will examine key market factors driving latest trends of eCommerce Solutions. How to develop a successful eCommerce website, applying tradition marketing concepts including the integration with social media will be covered. Tips to enhance customer buying experience, improve business performance and differentiate your eCommerce website from competitors.
This training course begins with market overview and latest trends of eCommerce and changes in eCommerce technology. Integration with Search Engine eg. Google, Google Map, Yahoo and Social Media platform eg. Facebook with practical case studies will be covered to enhance the overall learning process.
Get to know an eCommerce shop's front office, and how to operate properly backend features. Maintenance consideration and operational features of an eCommerce website.
- Introduce and eCommerce solutions, its technology trends
- Cover BOTH marketing & technical aspects which is relevant to eCommerce solutions
- Explore the integration of eCommerce solution with search engine and social media platform.
- Developing long-term and short-term business objectives
- Maintenance of and eCommerce website
- Setting up of access control and security
- Enhance overall understanding of the eCommerce and integration with social media platform Improve business competitiveness and enhance sales management and customer communications, leads management, sales promotion, customer buying experience, inventory control etc.
- Extend sales support to 24 hours
- Improve business operation and reduce cost:
- Less labour expenses and time cost in sales administration work
- Improve inventory management, shorten sales ordering time so as to improve cash flow etc.
- Use of real time sales information - instant information report to merchants about the changes in market and customers' needs, so that they can refine their sales and marketing strategy, and inventory preparation immediately.
- Improve customer service management
The Executive Diploma in eCommerce for SME consist of 3 modules
|Module 1.||Foundations of Building Successful eCommerce Website|
|Module 2.||Business Operation of eCommerce and Website|
|Module 3.||Integration with Search Engine, Social Media Platform and Marketing Planning, Data Analysis|
Cantonese (supplemented with English) The programme will be delivered in Cantonese, and the course materials will be in English
|For course details:|
|Shirley Chan:||2774 8569|
|General Enquiry & Enrollment|
|2774 8500 or 2774 8501|
Group Discount: HK$300 each
(For two or more participants making payment on this course together)