Executive Diploma in Management Consulting at Postgraduate Level
9 May 2015
Leading to Certified Management Consultant (CMC) and Membership of Institute of Management Consultants Hong Kong (IMCHK)
In face of the rapid changes in markets and constant paradigm shifts in businesses, management consultants play a vital role in helping organizations manage and thrive in an increasingly competitive environment.
Organizations are increasingly turning to professional management consultants for advice. At the same time, senior executives are expected to act as internal consultants to provide services and advice to the organizations they serve.
What is Management Consultant?
Management Consultants provide advice to organizations to improve their performance through the analysis of existing organizational problems and the development of plans for improvement.
This programme is designed to equip participants with professional knowledge and skills necessary to excel in management consulting and pursue as Certified Management Consultant (CMC).
As a management consultant, you may distinguish yourself from the peers and to provide the best services to clients by acquiring the CMC designation, awarded by the International Council of Management Consulting Institutes (ICMCI), is an acknowledged international benchmark and an undoubted recognition of the consultants' competence and professionalism.
Upon completion of the programme, participants will be able to:
- Understand the essential concepts, theories and approaches of management consulting and organizational change
- Adopt practical tools and techniques to lead and operate effectively in management consulting projects
- Acquire skills necessary for leading, managing and presenting management consulting projects
- Set the next step to acquire the professional qualifi cation on CMC
Modules of the Programme
- Management Consulting - Approaches and Methodologies
- Working with Client to Identify Problems
- Developing a Winning Proposal
- Managing a Consulting Project
- Communication/Interpersonal Skills for Management Consultant
- Applying Consulting Skills to Manage Risk and Crisis
- Case Studies and Project Presentation
AccreditationCandidates who have successfully fulfilled the following programme requirements will receive a certificate issued by HKMA.
- Completed the programme with 75% attendance rate; and
- Achieved a pass grade in the test of each module as well as the final project presentation.
Cantonese (supplemented with English)
|Ms Natalie Ning:||2774 8536|
General Enquiry Hotline:
2774 8500 OR 2774 8501
Applicants must have:
- A good bachelor's degree from a recognized university or equivalent (e.g. professional qualification such as chartered accountant, chartered engineer), and
- At least three years of post-graduate work experience, preferably in consulting.