Executive Diploma in Marketing and Digital Strategy
1 Aug 2017
25 Jul 2017
Nowadays, it has been a lot of discussions about on how digital and IT impact marketing and businesses nowadays as there are many organizations still not quite sure on how to leverage digital marketing and information technology for brand building, increasing operation efficiency, decision making, enhancing customer engagement and growing revenue.
Upon completion of the course, students will be able to
- -Set objectives, devise target market strategies, and manage marketing programs in order to meet the organization and market needs.
- -Grasp the know-how of brand building, growing business and connecting with customers via various digital marketing media.
- -Provide the knowledge and insights on how information technology is influencing marketing decisions for running the businesses today.
- Strategic Marketing
- Digital Marketing Overview, Website Management, Online Display Advertising, Mobile Marketing, Online Display Advertising, Mobile Marketing and Search Engine
- Marketing Decisions and Information Technology
The programme will be delivered in Cantonese, and the course material will be in English.
HK$ 8,100 (Group Discount: HK$300 each, For those companies which send a total of two OR more participants to this course and enroll at the same time)
HK$ 8,700 (Group Discount: HK$300 each, For those companies which send a total of two OR more participants to this course and enroll at the same time)
The programme commences in March and September each year, and the application deadline is one week prior to the commencement date.
|Enrolment and Enquiry Hotline:|
|2774 8500 or 2774 8501
|For course details:
Ms Shirley Chan 2774 8569
|For administration matters:
Ms Annie Tang 2774 8546