Executive Diploma in Sales and Digital Strategy
27 Jul 2017
20 Jul 2017
The rapid growth of online sales has significantly changed the ecology of trade nowadays. It impacts the way business is conducted in the areas of sourcing, marketing, branding, business negotiation and customer experience management. Our world has become smaller due to the dominance of digital sales. Just look at the advertising spending on the online platform verses the traditional approach, the power of social media, the revolution of third party delivery and mobile payment and the e-business growth rate in international trades. All these signify that no business today can afford without a digital presence.
The objective of this course is to bring the students to the awareness of how digital sales has evolved and the future trend of it particularly in mobile shopping, buy-and-sell relationship, customer dynamics and negotiation barriers. This course also equips students with the insight, skills and capability in realizing the incremental opportunities as well as mastering the relevant challenges in the sense of e-business planning, strategic negotiation and the implementation of e-CRM tools to attain customer satisfaction and loyalty.
Upon completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Understand the evolution of today's e-commerce platform and acquire the skills in e-trade management so as to maximize the sales growth.
- Enhance the negotiation skills in the new relationship of material sourcing, service sub-contracting and SLA management, with advanced techniques in the negotiation with difficult people.
- Create and sustain a positive customer journey through smart handling of customer expectation, brand management and e-CRM implementation
1: Negotiation for Value Creation
2: Mastering Client Experience
3: Sales in the Digital Era
- To understand the challenge of negotiation, particularly in SLA agreement in sourcing, logistics and service outsourcing
- To master the negotiation skills with tough conditions and difficult negotiators
- To explore and create the value of win-win on the basis of fairness and justice through effective negotiation
- The value of negotiation
- a. A demonstration of leadership and power
- b. Reinforcement of company strengths and image
- c. A way of business practice
- d. Fairness and justice
- e. Business ethics
- f. Contract and SLA negotiation
- Negotiation Pholosophy
- a. Fair play judgment and win-win creation
- b. Maximizing the benefits of all parties
- c. Avoidance of legal issues
- d. Minnimising dispute opportunities
- e. knowing the art of compromizing
- f. Mood control
- Negotiation Strategies
- a. Don't swim with the shark
- b. Information is key - sufficient background search is vital
- c. Keeping alert of the scenario change outside the window
- d. Uncovering bias and mood effect at all times
- e. Change player and use mediation while required
- Techniques in Strategic Negotiation
- a. Upgrade oneself into a negotiation master
- b. Active listening
- c. Negotiate with difficult people
- d. Negotiate with your friend or people who relate to you
- e. Choice of Scene and timing of negotiation
- f. Collaboration for consensus
- Key success factors
- a. Objective driven
- b. Knowing yourself, knowing your opponent
- c. Putting your foot in your opponent's shoe
- d. Aim at mutual gain
- e. Breaking up the negotiation by phase when necessary
- To understand customer's relation life cycle and how it relates to customer experience, customer satisfaction and customer loyalty
- To explore how customer experience impacts long term business performance, company image and brand power
- To learn the spirit and approach of customer relationship management (CRM) and the implementation of the most popular software tools (e-CRM)
- Customer Journey in the digital era
- a. Customer experience
- b. Customer value towards product, logistics and service quality
- c. Customer expectation management
- a. Customer satisfaction and loyalty
- b. Complaint management
- Customer service excellence (CSE)
- a. Customer Service as a core mission
- b. Business objective towards CS
- c. Key Metrics and measurements
- c. Company culture
- d. The power of social media on word of mouth
- Customer relations management and e-CRM
- a. Sales automation
- b. Marketing automation
- d. Contact Centre and account management
- e. Customer service automation
- f. Supply Chain Management
- g. e-CRM keen players
- Internet Media Marketing
- a. Email marketing
- b. Web marketing
- c. Mobile marketing
- d. Social Media Marketing
- Business Sustainability
- a. Management commitment to CSE
- b. Business innovation
- c. Repeat business
- d. Smoooth e-CRM implementation
- e. Change management
- f. Total quality management
- Motivate the students to stay up with the landscape of the digital era and stay ahead of the trends of e-transaction and how it shapes our commercial world looking forward.
- Build leaders of tomorrow to be capable of mastering the fast growing online business that is to become a dominant mode of business
- Equip the students with the skills in IoT planning and execution to grasp the sales growth opportunities
- Digital Sales Overview and New Business Trend
- a. What is new trend, drivers and its influence on traditional sales?
- b. How the emerging technology has impact on customer buyer behavior?
- c. What are the advantage and disadvantages of implementing digital marketing, on-line store, e-commerce in the sales cycle?
- d. What are the implications of technology on B2B, B2C, and O2O in digital age?
- e. e-payment
- Impact of Digital Marketing on Sales
- a. The impact of digital technology on business strategies, branding, marketing, logistics and customer buying journey
- b. What are key aspects of digital sales and how to get benefit most from it?
- c. How do big players like Alibaba, Taobao, Apple Store, Amazon.com do?
- d. Considerations to include Search Engine Marketing (SEM) and Search Engine Optimization (SEO) in sales cycle.
- e. Google AdWords & Analytical, Google Map - a closer view
- Digital Sales Strategies
- a. An evolution of NEW sales approach in digital age
- b. Business Intelligence (BI) in the digital age
- c. Challenges of product centric centric in the digital age
- d. Online promotion innovation
- e. Use of CRM Tools
- f. Sustaining customer loyalty and repeat business in the digital age
- Key webpage functions and sales support management
- a. SEO, SEM, mobile marketing and web marketing as key enablers to digital sales
- b. Storefront image design - how to attract new customers?
- c. Back office design- how to integrate order management, invoicing, production, logistics, payment and customer service between store front and back office
- How to be successful?
- a. Setting S.M.A.R.T. goal
- b. Insight about the future trends
- c. Enhancing new skills in the digital age
- d. Understand your online audience
- e. Change management - culture, organizational change, human resources support
Mr. Andrew Tsang (Module 1 & 2)
Andrew is an all rounded business adept. He has over 30 years of experience in top management and business directorship at numerous multinational corporations including HP, GE, Power Industry, Xerox and Fujitsu across Hong Kong, China, the Asia Pacific region and Canada. Andrew's scope of expertise covers sales management, market development, customer service management, corporate training, brand management and leadership development. He has created many successes for the organizations and clients he has served in ways of financial excellence, operational efficiency, people excellence and sales effectiveness.
A profound business coach and MBA graduate from University of Canberra, Andrew is proficient in people development and change management and always takes lead to create and deliver specialized training programs for his colleagues and clients. He is strong at public speech on top of management development and business consulting and is excited to see people grow. Andrew is currently a lecturer for HKMA on various courses including Customer Service Management, Customer Relationship Management, Sales Technique Development and International Marketing. Andrew's training approach is well received by his students.Mr. Douglas Li (Module 3)
Douglas has excellent business creativity, commercial sense and is an expert in the industry. He is a professional good at sales & marketing, business planning and development. He has extensive teaching experience in the subjects of Services Marketing, Corporate Strategy, Advertising and Branding and Competitive Intelligence.
He also has conducted corporate training for public listed companies including Publicis Groupe, China Unicom (HK), COL Ltd. Over the past 18 years of his career, he has lead and managed an accumulated total of over ten million dollars in marketing management, brand building, business development projects for established companies in Hong Kong such as Wharf T & T, France Telecom Group etc.
The programme will be delivered in Cantonese, and the course material will be in English.
HK$ 8,100 (Group Discount HK300 each. For those companies which send a total of two OR more participants to this course and enroll at the same time)
HK$ 8,700 (Group Discount HK300 each. For those companies which send a total of two OR more participants to this course and enroll at the same time)
|Enrolment and Enquiry Hotline:|
|2774 8500 or 2774 8501
|For course details:
Ms Shirley Chan 2774 8569
|For administration matters:
Ms Annie Tang 2774 8546