Diploma in Secretarial Studies
27 Nov 2017
10 Nov 2017
To cope with the growing and immediate need for professional secretaries in Hong Kong, the Hong Kong Management Association organizes the Diploma in Secretarial Studies. The course is most suitable for those who want to join the secretarial profession and for those who prepare to attain the City & Guilds professional qualifications.
This Secretarial Studies course can be completed in seven months. It consists of six modules, with a certificate being awarded upon successful completion of the course.
- Word Processing Techniques*
- Spreadsheet Processing* & Desktop Publishing
- English for Business Communications*
- Putonghua/Chinese Correspondence
- Office Procedures* * The Programme Secretariat can help students to apply for the City & Guilds examination (Level 1) of this module.
Cantonese (supplemented with English)
HK$ 4,500 (HK$4,500 per term or HK$1,530 per subject. Tuition fee is calculated by term, 2 terms in total for the whole programme, excluding examination fees for professional examinations)
Preferably Form 5
The City & Guilds Secretarial Studies course commerce in Jan, Apr, Jul & Nov during the year 2017 and the application deadline is normally two weeks prior to the commencement date