Master of Engineering Management (English Teaching)
University of Technology Sydney, Australia
9 Dec 2017
31 Oct 2017
Non-Local Higher and Professional Education (Regulation) Ordinance
Registration Number: 210240
|Top-ranked young univeristy in Australia & 8th young university in the world
(QS Top 50 under 50 2016-2017)
Top 200 universities in the world
(QS World University Rankings 2016/2017)
|Winner of the Hybrid Learning Innovation categroy of the 2015 Wharton-QS Stars Reimagine Education Awards in Philadelphia|
|Significant 5 Rating for excellence in all categories|
(QS for 2015-2017)
|Top 400 world universities in Academic Ranking of World Universities (ARWU) conducted by the Shanghai Jiao Tong University|
|Top 150 in Engineering/Technology and Computer Sciences broad subject Fields|
|15-month program, 8 subjects with intensive weekend seminars|
|Degree awarded carries the same academic status and recognition as in Australia|
|Non-degree candidates are welcome to apply|
|Pass rate >90% ; Graduation success rate >80%|
The MEM Framework
- Students are required to complete 8 subjects (6 creditpoints each); Each program consists of four teaching sessions, 2 subjects of study for each teaching session.
- Students may also choose to exit with Graduate Certificate in Engineering Management (Registration No.: 212606) upon completion of 4 core subjects. Students who choose this option are awarded with the Certificate and are not included in the official graduation ceremony process.
* The required subject of 'GCEM leading to MEM Program' and 'MEM Program'.
# The required subject of 'GCEM leading to MEM Program'.
It is a matter of discretion for individual employers to recognise any qualification to which this course may lead.
- Applicants must have completed a recognized Australian bachelor's degree
- Applicants may be considered from those without a degree, provided they can demonstrate relevant experience and a capacity to undertake graduate studies.
- Successful non-degree applicants will normally be offered a place for the Graduate Certificate in Engineering Management in the first instance. Upon successful completion of the four subjects in the Graduate Certificate will transfer into the MEM with full credit for completed subjects.
The program commences in December 2016 and the deadline for application is 31 Oct 2016.