Master of Business Administration, MBA (Assessed in English)
Glyndŵr University, United Kingdom
18 Jan 2020
This degree is awarded by the Glyndŵr University, UK
Non-Local Higher and Professional Education (Regulation) Ordinance
Registration Number: 252769
WHY CHOOSE GLYNDŴR UNIVERSITY MBA?
Glyndŵr University (pronounced "glen-doo-er") in Wrexham was created out of the North East Wales Institute of Higher Education (NEWI) It can trace its origins back to 1887 with the formation of the Wrexham School of Science and Art. In 2004, NEWI became a full member of the University of Wales, having been an associate college since 1993.
In 2017, the University received a silver award in the Teaching Excellence Framework (TEF), which is awarded to institutions that deliver high quality teaching, learning and outcomes for its students and consistently exceeds rigorous national quality requirements for UK higher education.
The programme consists of two parts, a taught Part 1 and a dissertation in Part 2. Students must complete Part 1 before Part 2 can be attempted.
Part One (120 Credits)
- Evaluating Risk and Decisions
- Contemporary Leadership Themes
- Financial Insights and Business Intellgence
- Implementing Strategies
- Integrated Communications
- Creative Change and Innovation
Part Two (60 Credits)
- Research Methods and Dissertation
Completion of the MBA Programme
- MBA Degree Conferred by the Glyndŵr University, UK
The MBA programme will commence twice in a year in January and June.
|For course details:|
|Ms Rosalind Wong:||2774 8541|
|Ms Celeste Wong:||2774 8563|
It is a matter of discretion for individual employers to recognise any qualification to which this course may lead.
To be considered for admission to this programme, applicant must possess one of the following qualifications:
- A minimum of 2:2 class undergraduate degree or equivalent; OR
- Mature students have 2 years or more managerial or professional experience.*
*Applicant is required to participate in an interview.
To be considered for admission to the English Study, applicant must possess one of the following qualifications:
- Grade C in the Use of English of HKAL Examination; OR
- Level 4 or above in English language of HKDSE; OR
- C or above in English Language (Syllabus B) in HKCEE; OR
- C or above in English Language (Syllabus A) of HKCEE; OR
- IELTS 6.5 or above with no component below 6.0;