Professional Diploma in Estate and Services Management (PDE)
9 Oct 2018
25 Sep 2018
This estate and services management course is designed for middle to senior facility and property management executives.Upon completion of this diploma programme, participants should have an in-depth knowledge of estate management operations, laws related to real estate, building and fire services, property transaction, risk and financial management, HR management and labour laws, property environmental hygiene and cleaning management, property maintenance management, quality management and customer services.
This programme will last for 10 months.It consists of seven modules and a management report. With the exception of the report, all modules will each run for 30 hours. The entire programme must be completed in two consecutive terms.
- This diploma programme, which emphasizes practical use, is targeted at in-service executives in the sector of building and property management.
- Executives in other sectors who wish to start their careers in building and property management are welcomed to participate.
- Graduates of Diploma programmes will be recommended to join the Bachelor / Master degree programmes organized by the HKMA.Please refer to the Advancement Path for details.
|1.||Estate and Services Management|
|2.||Property Environmental Hygiene and Cleaning Management|
|4.||Property and Maintenance Management|
|1.||Advanced Estate Management|
Admission is on a competitive and individual basis entirely at the discretion of the respective universities. Admission criteria and procedures are set by them and are subject to change without prior notice. The Association does not give any warranty and will not accept any liability regarding the above.
It is a matter of discretion for individual employers to recognize any qualification to which these courses may lead.
INFORMATION FOR EXEMPTION PROCEDURE
Applicants who have completed equivalent modules in the programmes offered by HKMA or other institutions may also apply for exemptions.Applications for exemptions for up to 2 modules of the diploma programme, crossed cheque (HK$250 per module for exemption.) made payable to The Hong Kong Management Association before the diploma programme commencement date.
EXEMPTION CERTIFICATE COURSE LISTS DETAILS:
- Certificate Course on Estate and Services Management
- Certificate Course on Estate Management
- Certificate Course on Property and Maintenance Management
- Advanced Certificate Course on Estate Management
- Certificate Course on Supervisory Management
- Certificate Course on Shopping Centre and Commercial Building Management
- Certificate Course on Club Management
- Certificate Course on Professional & Quality Customer Service Attitude and Skills Training
- Certificate Course on Engineering Management
- Certificate Course on Leadership and Decision Making Skills
A completed application form, together with copies of testimonials such as certificates and transcripts, must be submitted to the Secretariat before the course commencement date. Applications will not be accepted after.
Cantonese (supplement with Chinese Materials)
|For course details:|
|Candy Ho:||2774 8554|
|General Enquiry & Enrollment|
|2774 8500 or 2774 8501|
(total) (HK$3,300 each module)
(First Term HK$3,300 x 4 modules + HK$200 application fee, Second Term HK$3,300 x 3 modules)
(total) (HK$3,600 each module)
(First Term HK$3,600 x 4 modules + HK$200 application fee, Second Term HK$3,600 x 3 modules)
|Secondary school graduates or equivalent;|
|With one or more years of working experience in the related field;|
|Prior consideration for applicants with recommendation letter from employers|
The programme commences in April and October, and the application deadline is 2 weeks prior to the commencement date.